The WVHS Library has an extensive collection of books, articles and photos on the Whitpain and Lower Gwynedd Townships, along with Ambler Borough, focusing on schools, farming, genealogies, photographs, deeds, wills, maps and the local industrial past.
- History of American Chemical Paint Company (ACP). later known as Amchem Products, Inc.
- Amchem Site History, now known as Ambler Yards (coming soon)
- J.E. Marsden Glass Works
- Whittock’s Whitpain
- Emmy Simon’s Postcard Collection
- Blue Bell’s Finest
- Trolleys and Railroads (coming soon)
- History of Ambler (coming soon)
Wissahickon Valley Historical Society is a certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization